Does anyone know this person

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 9 5:38 PM
      Hi all,

      Does anyone here know harbhadrasinh_sarvaiya

      Comment from user:
      i am interested to be the member of this group.
      Thank you.

      This message accompanying the person's request to join could have been
      delivered by a robot.

      If anyone knows this person i will approve, otherwise, best not risk it
      (the person should get a message explaining the problem generated by
      Yahoo's own anti-spam bot :-)

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Susana Canelo
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9 5:48 PM
        Hi Vance:
        I don-t know him but I Googled him and I found out that hes got a Facebook account and a Linkedln one, we can also know that hes from India.

        My keyboard went crazy, so I havent got apostrophes, sorry.

        Hugs, Susana

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 9 8:19 PM
          Dear Vance,
          I know Harbhadrasinh. Infact, i hv asked him and kamlesh joshi to join this
          group. They are interested in web tools n teaching english. Please allow
          them to be members of the group.
          Regards,

          Dilip Barad, Ph.D.
          Professor and Head
          Dept. of English, Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University.
          www.dilipbarad.com
          http://dilipbarad.blogspot.com
          (from Samsung Galaxy Tablet)

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 10 8:11 AM
            Thanks Dilip. I know that people aren't aware of it, but moderators (who
            do their jobs) are wary of introductory messages that could be
            pre-programmed. However, webheads being the community it is, we have human
            ways of resolving these issues as well.

            Glad it's worked out and I have approved his membership, so welcome
            Harbhadrasinh

            vance