Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Reflection on CALL course and a question

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2013
      > I have found that it is compulsory to give a mobile phone number for
      verification, which might be a problem for the students. Is it required in
      all countries?

      I think you it is possible to skip the phone number (small at the bottom of
      the page) as not everyone has a mobile phone. However, I have used my own
      phone with my stds just to get the code.
      B.

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com