Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Migrating Posterous blogs to WordPress

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2013
      Hi,

      I haven't done this yet myself (waiting for a snow day in Abu Dhabi) but
      Durff tweeted me this:
      http://pause2play.org/2013/02/18/posterous-move-to-wordpress-com/

      Good luck, and document how you fix it (and how to avoid it)

      Vance

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com