Webheads and Friends 2013 Blog

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hello all,

      When I go to a TESOL Convention, as I have been lucky enough to do almost
      every year since 2007, I create a blog for the webheads. The idea is for
      all the webheads who are at the conference to contribute by posting about
      their experiences so that those who don't attend can follow along in
      cyberspace--a kind of virtual conference experience.

      It is NOT meant to be a way for webheads to connect at the conference or to
      organize meetings and dinners (usually more effectively done via cell phone
      or by posting a note in the EV).

      Anyway, I've just created this year's
      blog<http://wia-in-dallas.blogspot.com/>and invited the people I
      remember are coming to Dallas: Vance, Mary,
      Claire, Evelyn, Miguel M, Sand (coming?), Aiden and Elizabeth. If I am
      supposed to know that you will be in Dallas yet forgot to add you as an
      author, please forgive me; my brain doesn't remember things so well these
      days. Just let me know and I will add you. BTW, if I have multiple emails
      for you I usually chose the gmail; if you want to be added with a different
      email let me know. I hope to have as many authors as there are webheads in
      Dallas, and as many readers as there are webheads!

      A new feature on the blog this year: a blogroll with links to all the
      previous ones. Keep in mind that embedded slideshows from Bubbleshare are
      unfortunately defunct!

      Nina