Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Writingmatrix revisited

  • Daniel Bassill
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6 9:00 AM
      Thanks for sharing this. Did someone provide some tips on narrowing the choices of what appears on your Tweeted Times news? On my first try I entered my Twitter name and this newsletter was created. http://tweetedtimes.com/#!/tutormentorteam

      Since I follow a broad range of topics related to learning, innovation, philanthropy, visualization and mapping, etc. I'd like to narrow the choices of what shows up in my Tweeted times.

      Has someone provided step-by-step guidance (or a slide share) to show to do this?

      Dan Bassill
      Tutor/Mentor Connection
      Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6 10:18 AM
        http://tweetedtimes.com/#!/hollydilatush

        I just tried it...

        no time just now to understand the 'scoring' bit... but am guessing that
        there will be useful tutorials posted by someone soon,

        Holly (from snowy Charlottesville, Virginia, working from a
        generator-powered computer, since most of the area's electricity is out
        from downed trees and power lines -- heavy wet snow -- over 11 inches here
        so far the past several hours... and still coming!)