Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Leanne Mackenzie

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2013
      Hi all, hope you know not to click on any suspicious links

      Leanne Mackenzie was in touch recently in Tapped In. I'm cc'ing this to
      her email address hoping she can change the password on her email account
      and maybe follow Mike Marzio's advice posted recently to this list

      If your up-to-date anti-virus program can not find any suspiscious files on
      your
      computer, I suggest that you download the free version of
      Malwarebytes Anti-Malware at
      http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4716-malwarebytes-anti-malware.html
      and do a thorough scan. It has helped me find dangerous culprits on 3
      separate
      occasions.

      The free version works just as well as the "professional" version.

      Happy cleaning,
      Vance

      On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 5:29 PM, Leanne Mackenzie wrote:

      > **
      >

      > mgbcoxaixwaqof
      > qjtikacjny
      > http://www.centroduem.com/mik/ubdapmr/xgdx/fdxytslmpc