Re: malwarebytes

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Hi Mike,

      I have Norton Anti-Virus. WIll this malwarebytes thing complement it or
      confuse it?

      Nina

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
        Hi Nina,

        It's a complement to anti-virus programs, and the best I know of, and I have tried a lot of programs which pretend to be similar.

        I run it every other day when computer is idle.

        Bises from France,