Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Ana Falcon

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
      I might try this on Mike's advice. Many many years ago he advised us to
      try Avast! free anti-virus software, I've been using it ever since, and I'm
      a very happy camper,

      Vance

      On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Mike <marzio-school@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello All,
      > First of all, excuse me. I just sent an empty message to the group.
      >
      > Hello Ana,
      > If your up-to-date anti-virus program can not find any suspiscious files
      > on your computer, I suggest that you download the free version of
      > Malwarebytes Anti-Malware at
      > http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4716-malwarebytes-anti-malware.html
      > and do a thorough scan. It has helped me find dangerous culprits on 3
      > separate occasions.
      >
      > The free version works just as well as the "professional" version.
      >

      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Ana Falcon wrote:
      > >
      > > enywais dpmgmznhlv.vsd/
      > http://www.lexomnia.com/xcu/ogekb24n1aid89140qj.m?gbqoyexe2ugvmqarg.vsd/wmrfpnt kpnrbpna.vsd/

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
        Hello Mike (Vance),

        Thank you for this. I'll definitely have a look and try it out!

        I'm also a happy Avast! user.

        Cheers
        ana