Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Ana Falcon

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
      Ok Ana,

      I'm glad we held off then. Don't worry about this, it's never your fault
      and the important thing is that once you've found out about it, you manage
      to stop it.

      It happens to the best of us some times. Thanks for staying on top of the
      situation,

      Vance

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
        Thanks Vance,

        This is very kind. My first time ever by the way.

        Have a nice day,
        ana

      • Mike
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 2, 2013
            Hello All,
            First of all, excuse me. I just sent an empty message to the group.

            Hello Ana,
            If your up-to-date anti-virus program can not find any suspiscious files on your computer, I suggest that you download the free version of
            Malwarebytes Anti-Malware at
            http://www.techspot.com/downloads/4716-malwarebytes-anti-malware.html
            and do a thorough scan. It has helped me find dangerous culprits on 3 separate occasions.

            The free version works just as well as the "professional" version.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
              I might try this on Mike's advice. Many many years ago he advised us to
              try Avast! free anti-virus software, I've been using it ever since, and I'm
              a very happy camper,

              Vance

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 3, 2013
                Hello Mike (Vance),

                Thank you for this. I'll definitely have a look and try it out!

                I'm also a happy Avast! user.

                Cheers
                ana