Webheads all over the World

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2 12:34 AM
      This one just blew me away, brought tears to my eyes

      I was just rummaging through my Google Reader and was checking Natasa's
      latest at http://lunas994.blogspot.com/. Natasa's posts were a highlight of
      MultiMOOC, just one of the online learning communities she is interacting
      with, and it's always interesting to see how she interweaves her
      overlapping experiences in her posts.

      Scrolling down I noticed the old webheads photo gallery embedded in a video
      in this post
      http://lunas994.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-14-all-things-beautiful.html

      Clicking on the video I heard Michael Coghlan singing and saw the video was
      the work of Sasa Sirk
      http://youtu.be/H0OvWli2PkQ

      I'm probably the last to be aware of this, judging from the comments, which
      range from 2 to 4 years ago. It seems it was a BaW project from way back
      when.

      This Sunday Sasa is supposed to join us for Learning2gether when we revisit
      WritingMatrix, from noon GMT onwards.

      Anyway, to Sasa: Hvala od srca - thank you from the bottom of my heart. And
      to all other Webheads as we rediscover one another year after year.

      Hope to see some of you on Sunday, and I'll send another msg about that
      shortly.

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com

    • Natasa
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 18 6:13 PM
        Vance,

        I am glad you found out about this video via an old blog post of mine. I agree, the video is what this community is all about. The reason I can connect with it so well is that I feel it is telling my story as well. That's exactly what happened to me when I joined the Webheads.

        I am sorry it took me so long to reply to this and your comments in my blog, but I was at the IATEFL conference in Slovenia and only got back a week ago. I am still a bit tired. Now, this is just one of those things, but I met Saša while I was there. You can see photos of the two of us here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/8569651551/in/photostream and here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/22816043@N08/8570748020/in/photostream .

        And then, as I came back, I found your comment in my blog with a link to this forum thread. Life is funny.

        Natasa Bozic Grojic
        http://lunas994.blogspot.com
        http://www.netvibes.com/lunas994

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19 6:58 AM
          Hi, Vance and Natasa!

          It's a funny world full of coincidences. Here you are, Vance, talking about
          Natasa's blog post that includes a Webheads video by Sasa. You may not
          remember, but in the 2010 WiA Index link I gave at TI last Sunday,
          Michael's song and Sasa's video (BaW2009) are at the top. :-)
          http://wiaindex2010.pbworks.com/

          Unfortunately, this wiki never really caught on.

          Natasa, two Webheads met in Slovenia recently. Lovely photos!

          There were other Webheads, specifically BaW, meetings this year: Ayat Tawel
          (Egypt) and Maria Bossa (Argentina) in Egypt (Jan13), Svetlana Obenausova
          (Czech Republic) and Mbarek Akaddar (Morocco) in Morocco (Mar13), and
          Arjana Blazic (Croatia) and me in Lisbon (Mar13. What an international and
          friendly community we are! :-)

          Hugs, Teresa

          On Sat, Mar 2, 2013 at 8:34 AM, Vance Stevens <vancestev@...> wrote:

          > This one just blew me away, brought tears to my eyes
          >
          > I was just rummaging through my Google Reader and was checking Natasa's
          > latest at http://lunas994.blogspot.com/. Natasa's posts were a highlight
          > of
          > MultiMOOC, just one of the online learning communities she is interacting
          > with, and it's always interesting to see how she interweaves her
          > overlapping experiences in her posts.
          >
          > Scrolling down I noticed the old webheads photo gallery embedded in a video
          > in this post
          > http://lunas994.blogspot.com/2009/02/day-14-all-things-beautiful.html
          >
          > Clicking on the video I heard Michael Coghlan singing and saw the video was
          > the work of Sasa Sirk
          > http://youtu.be/H0OvWli2PkQ
          >
          > I'm probably the last to be aware of this, judging from the comments, which
          > range from 2 to 4 years ago. It seems it was a BaW project from way back
          > when.
          >
          > This Sunday Sasa is supposed to join us for Learning2gether when we revisit
          > WritingMatrix, from noon GMT onwards.
          >
          > Anyway, to Sasa: Hvala od srca - thank you from the bottom of my heart. And
          > to all other Webheads as we rediscover one another year after year.
          >
          > Hope to see some of you on Sunday, and I'll send another msg about that
          > shortly.
          >
          > --
          > Vance Stevens
          > http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          > http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

        • Sasa
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 20 12:48 AM
            Hey, Vance and Nataša,

            hvala vama za prijazne besede :-)

            I continue to use this video as my favorite on and offline intro - and people keep asking afterwards, who are these webheads? And then I open my mouth and can talk for hours :-)...

            This was my EVO homework from Cris Costa's Digifolios session - and the post by Nataša inspired me back then to write about its creation here:

            http://sasasirk.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-becoming-webhead.html

            Nataša, thank you for the links to the topolšica photos. It was sooooo goood to be there with you! Hope the lovely spring sun recharges your batteries soon!

            Warmly,
            Sasa