Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Web casts from the Electronic Village at the 2013 TESOL Convention in Dallas

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28, 2013
      Hi Elizabeth, Heike and everyone,

      I noticed that there was variance in the various places where the GMT times
      were listed on CALL-IS sites so I offered to help. This help was
      gratefully accepted and I have just put all the times into GMT on all the
      associated websites, including a chronological listing of events on the
      Learning2gether pbworks site. From that site Heike can stop scratching her
      head and find the global times for the 11:00 a.m. event in Dallas:

      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#SatMarch23nbsp1600to1650GMTnbspWebcastsfromtheEVFairClassics

      Also you might notice that the times on the other websites are now correct
      and consistent. At the former site below there is a link to
      timeanddate.comfor each of the events listed, and at the latter, there
      is a popout link to
      the Webheads "elluminate" room where the event will take place.

      - At the CALL-IS TESOL Webinar wiki site: http://callis2013.pbworks.com/

      - In the LearningTimes/Webheads event calendar here:
      http://my.calendars.net/eslhome_conferen

      I SAY they are correct, but we would all benefit if recipients of this mail
      would click around in those sites and help us troubleshoot for errors.

      If you notice any, let us know,

      Best,
      Vance

      --