Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Learning2gether this week and last: Sun Feb 24 1300 GMT Heike Philp on impact of recordings from Web conferences

  • Daniel Bassill
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2013
      Thanks for the info Vance. I've had a Paper.Li account (http://paper.li/tutormentorteam ) for more than a year but don't promote it much because the info on the page seems too random to serve as a network-building tool. I posted a Tweet this morning and included the #writingmatrix tag.

      It seems to me that in order for this to be valuable for content aggregation it would need to pull from pretty specific feeds. I've not spent a lot of time trying to figure how to do that, so if you've found a way, I hope to learn from you.

      Dan Bassill
      Tutor/Mentor Connection
      Tutor/Mentor Institute, LLC
      http://www.tutormentorconnection.org