Re: Applying what we learned in MultiMOOC in EVO 2013 to Writingmatrix

  • Rita
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 23, 2013
      Thanks, Vance. Good deduction. I've sent two posts to Twitter connected with Ning: one from Twitter, within Ning (having associated my accounts), the other "straight" from Twitter providing the link to the original posting. I guess both will be picked up. It would then be confirmed that the association is needed when working on Ning. Let's check tomorrow.

      Rita