Re: [evonline2002_webheads] In defense of email

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 19, 2013
      The problem with e-mail if your considering developing an anytime,
      anyplace learning ecosystem is that many of today's students see it as a
      backwater. The question is how we can leverage their commonly used
      communication channels to allow them to share their learning as best they
      choose and when it works for them. It's not the LMS, it's not e-mail,
      PLE's are too organic to graft various 'classes' onto. I'd be interested
      in hearing how you are tackling this challenge.

      It seems that it's not really about the technology.

      Robert