  • morteza barin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi all, I have a question regarding my files on my computer. I do not know why all my files have been changed into, and saved as, "read-only" files. As I could not work on them, I saved them with a different name which made it possible to add notes, figures and tables and to use them as I wanted..... But there was a problem. The following day the same thing happened. All files were "read-only" when I turned on the computer. It happens everyday. I wonder what is wrong with the files or my system? Does any of you know why the files change to "read-only" format? what should I do to stop it? Looking forwarding to hearing from you. CheersZhila