RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Tumblr

  • Chris Fry
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
      It looks good for my students, Carla, as I imagine they wouldn't need more
      than 2 hours, although some might (3 minutes per post only gets you 40 posts
      and some of my students have already posted more than that)

      It embeds beautifully (in Edmodo) and there's an app for iPhones and
      Androids and it has a mobile friendly web page.

      I shall definitely be looking at it.

      By the way it embedded well in posterous, too!

      Chris

      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
        This might be useful. I noticed that Larry Ferlazzo posted this morning about how to migrate from Posterous to Edublogs:

        http://edublogs.org/2013/02/19/migrating-your-posterous-site-to-edublogs/

        I hope I am not repeating something already obvious to those of you who have already written in this thread.

        Mike M.