Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Posterous

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
      That�s a good one, Bee. It is on, here at http://www.webheadsinaction.org/,
      a space which is kindly donated by Jeff Lebow, isn�t it, Vance?

      In the past, I used to hold many of my audio files in the webcastacademy
      area, and it is still there. Always reliable with Jeff running it, but I
      don�t know what would happen if all webheads decided to migrate!!! However,
      I feel that this would be an option for Vance, as most of his stuff is in
      one way or the other connected to the Webheads and learning2gether.

      Chris, after checking your post in Edmodo, I am also considering Tumblr as
      an option. It is pretty straightforward. My question is of a newbie,
      though, does it have a comment system or it is just about reblogging with a
      comment? I�ve never had the time to investigate it...
      Does anybody know?

      Carla

      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM, Barbara Dieu <beeonline@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > What about the Webheads Drupal site? Is it still on air? Who was hosting
      > it?
      >
      > B.
      >
      > --
      > Barbara Dieu
      > http://barbaradieu.com
      > http://beespace.net

    • Mike
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
        This might be useful. I noticed that Larry Ferlazzo posted this morning about how to migrate from Posterous to Edublogs:

        http://edublogs.org/2013/02/19/migrating-your-posterous-site-to-edublogs/

        I hope I am not repeating something already obvious to those of you who have already written in this thread.

        Mike M.