Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Posterous

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
      What about the Webheads Drupal site? Is it still on air? Who was hosting it?
      B.

      --
      Barbara Dieu
      http://barbaradieu.com

    • Mike
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
        This might be useful. I noticed that Larry Ferlazzo posted this morning about how to migrate from Posterous to Edublogs:

        http://edublogs.org/2013/02/19/migrating-your-posterous-site-to-edublogs/

        I hope I am not repeating something already obvious to those of you who have already written in this thread.

        Mike M.