hi to the group!

  • Marija Huzjak-Ĺ aban
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2013
      Glad you invited me to join this fabulous group! Thanks a lot!!!

    • Maria Bossa
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2013
        Hi Marija!
        Welcome and it's nice to see you here, too!! Hope you take advantages of all these great people and all you will learn from them all!"Kudos" from Argentina, Maria (BaW2013 co-mod)

        Smiles, Maria

        To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
        From: mhsaban@...
        Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 22:12:04 -0800
        Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] hi to the group!

        Glad you invited me to join this fabulous group! Thanks a lot!!!