RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Posterous

  • Chris Fry
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 17, 2013
      I like it! Maybe I could adopt it as name!

      _____

      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
        This might be useful. I noticed that Larry Ferlazzo posted this morning about how to migrate from Posterous to Edublogs:

        http://edublogs.org/2013/02/19/migrating-your-posterous-site-to-edublogs/

        I hope I am not repeating something already obvious to those of you who have already written in this thread.

        Mike M.