Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Text Chat Rooms

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 17, 2013
      Vance,

      I'm also in shock to hear about Posterous! Thanks for letting us know.

      Gosh, what a pity...I've been using Posterous for so long... and doing some
      interesting mlearning projects there...

      It seems that every time there is a new merge, after a while one of the
      services just vanish, just like twitter + Posterous.

      Trying to consider what to do now...

      Carla

    • Mike
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
        This might be useful. I noticed that Larry Ferlazzo posted this morning about how to migrate from Posterous to Edublogs:

        http://edublogs.org/2013/02/19/migrating-your-posterous-site-to-edublogs/

        I hope I am not repeating something already obvious to those of you who have already written in this thread.

        Mike M.