Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Text Chat Rooms

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 32 , Feb 16, 2013
      Vance, I fear we are operating on different wave-lengths.

      The text chat room that I want to lock down on is
      one that would "operate" side-by-side with
      Webinar and/or phone conference audio voices.
      Dead simple to log into, navigate, and as
      commonly used thousands of times. I like the
      ones where when you type a URL, they are
      hype-linkable; I like those that allow you to
      type in one language but for those who choose an
      alternate language the "read" (and type) in that.

      If you or other Webheads can EASILY point me to
      such platforms, that would be splendid.

      I shall see what Google comes up with. This is NOT urgent.

      But all guidance is of course appreciated.

    • Mike
      Message 32 of 32 , Feb 18, 2013
        This might be useful. I noticed that Larry Ferlazzo posted this morning about how to migrate from Posterous to Edublogs:

        http://edublogs.org/2013/02/19/migrating-your-posterous-site-to-edublogs/

        I hope I am not repeating something already obvious to those of you who have already written in this thread.

        Mike M.