Re: Welcome new Webheads

  • kabanova_na
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
      Dear colleagues,
      Thank you very much for approving me. I am a university teacher from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I've been interested in e-learning since 2005, CALL in particular. Recently I have won a scholarship for participating in WorldCALL4 :-)
      Sorry if I sounded like a spammer, but I simply don't like to write long messages, just to say hello, cause I'm sure all the members are too busy to read complicated messages from complete strangers ;-)
      I really hope to become a true Webhead soon))))
      Cheers,
      Nadezhda