Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Welcome new Webheads

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
      She is approved, and welcome to Nadezhda Kabanova from St.Petersburg,
      Russia,

      Vance

      On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 2:29 PM, nina.lyulkun@... <
      nina.lyulkun@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Hello here!
      >
      > I've taken a look at the screenshot, Vance, and figured out that the name
      > of Kabanova is known name. Nadezhda Kabanova is from St.Petersburg, Russia,
      > she is a WorldCALL 2013 awardee. I invited her to join our fantastic
      > Webheads community. She will definitely send her introduction message as
      > soon as she is approved

    • kabanova_na
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 16, 2013
        Dear colleagues,
        Thank you very much for approving me. I am a university teacher from Saint-Petersburg, Russia. I've been interested in e-learning since 2005, CALL in particular. Recently I have won a scholarship for participating in WorldCALL4 :-)
        Sorry if I sounded like a spammer, but I simply don't like to write long messages, just to say hello, cause I'm sure all the members are too busy to read complicated messages from complete strangers ;-)
        I really hope to become a true Webhead soon))))
        Cheers,
        Nadezhda