Re: [evonline2002_webheads] ISO roommate in Dallas

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
      I've finally found a moment to look for a room and I'm wondering if
      This is the Hyatt House that Nina is referring to
      http://dallasuptown.house.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-dallasuptown-house/index.jsp??

      And if anyone knows any other hotels not on the official list with shuttle
      services to the conference.

      Vance

      On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
      > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
      > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
      > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
      >
      > Nina

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com