Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: ISO roommate in Dallas

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
      That's great, Nina! Marysita was my roommate in Philadelphia, and we had
      lots of fun.

      Beijos,
      Carla

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
        I've finally found a moment to look for a room and I'm wondering if
        This is the Hyatt House that Nina is referring to
        http://dallasuptown.house.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-dallasuptown-house/index.jsp??

        And if anyone knows any other hotels not on the official list with shuttle
        services to the conference.

        Vance

        On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
        > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
        > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
        > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
        >
        > Nina

        Vance Stevens
        http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
        http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com