Re: ISO roommate in Dallas

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
      Dear Carla,
      Thanks for letting me know! I contacted Mary and we will be rooming together at the Fairmont. Problem solved! Webheads rock!
      Nina

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena wrote:

      > Nina,
      >
      > I know that Mary Hillis was looking for a roommate.
      >
      > Carla
      >

      > On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Nina Liakos wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
      > > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
      > > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
      > > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
      > >
      > > Nina

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
        That's great, Nina! Marysita was my roommate in Philadelphia, and we had
        lots of fun.

        Beijos,
        Carla

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
          I've finally found a moment to look for a room and I'm wondering if
          This is the Hyatt House that Nina is referring to
          http://dallasuptown.house.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-dallasuptown-house/index.jsp??

          And if anyone knows any other hotels not on the official list with shuttle
          services to the conference.

          Vance

          On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
          > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
          > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
          > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
          >
          > Nina

          Vance Stevens
          http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
          http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com