Re: [evonline2002_webheads] ISO roommate in Dallas

  • Carla arena
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11 8:47 AM
      Nina,

      I know that Mary Hillis was looking for a roommate.

      Carla

      On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
      > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
      > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
      > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
      >
      > Nina

    • Nina Liakos
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 12 10:03 AM
        Dear Carla,
        Thanks for letting me know! I contacted Mary and we will be rooming together at the Fairmont. Problem solved! Webheads rock!
        Nina

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena wrote:

        > Nina,
        >
        > I know that Mary Hillis was looking for a roommate.
        >
        > Carla
        >

        > On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Nina Liakos wrote:
        >
        > > **
        > >

        > > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
        > > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
        > > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
        > > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
        > >
        > > Nina

      • Carla arena
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12 3:41 PM
          That's great, Nina! Marysita was my roommate in Philadelphia, and we had
          lots of fun.

          Beijos,
          Carla

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14 7:34 AM
            I've finally found a moment to look for a room and I'm wondering if
            This is the Hyatt House that Nina is referring to
            http://dallasuptown.house.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-dallasuptown-house/index.jsp??

            And if anyone knows any other hotels not on the official list with shuttle
            services to the conference.

            Vance

            On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
            > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
            > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
            > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
            >
            > Nina

            Vance Stevens
            http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
            http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com