Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Google hangout

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11, 2013
      Hi Chris and all webheads who joined us yesterday,

      We have two archives of this event, here at webheadsinaction.org
      http://webheadsinaction.org/sun-feb-10-2013-1500-gmt-evo-multimooc-hangout-and-stream
      and
      also at
      http://learning2gether.posterous.com/vance-stevens-hosts-evo-multimooc-hangout-and

      This was a groundbreaking event for me. We learned how to stream a hangout
      so people could listen and archive the recordings at the links above.

      The only thing that went wrong (apart from mics not working) was that we
      chose to back channel in Synch.in not realizing that this etherpad clone
      only allows 8 users at a time. We didn't know that was the case until Nina
      broke through and told us no one could find the hangout link that we had
      posted there (after the first 8). That's why Jeff put the second TitanPad
      up.

      Anyway it was a lot of fun. I don't have anything special planned for next
      Sunday Learning2gether. There's an IATEFL webinar at 1500. If anyone
      would like to invite us to an EVO wrap-up event we could make that a
      Learning2gether mission, and I'll ask what MulitiMOOC would like to do.

      All the best,
      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens