ISO roommate in Dallas

  • Nina Liakos
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
      Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
      looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
      Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
      every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.

      Nina

    • Carla arena
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2013
        Nina,

        I know that Mary Hillis was looking for a roommate.

        Carla

        On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
        > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
        > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
        > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
        >
        > Nina

      • Nina Liakos
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
          Dear Carla,
          Thanks for letting me know! I contacted Mary and we will be rooming together at the Fairmont. Problem solved! Webheads rock!
          Nina

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Carla arena wrote:

          > Nina,
          >
          > I know that Mary Hillis was looking for a roommate.
          >
          > Carla
          >

          > On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 11:22 AM, Nina Liakos wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
          > > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
          > > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
          > > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
          > >
          > > Nina

        • Carla arena
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 12, 2013
            That's great, Nina! Marysita was my roommate in Philadelphia, and we had
            lots of fun.

            Beijos,
            Carla

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2013
              I've finally found a moment to look for a room and I'm wondering if
              This is the Hyatt House that Nina is referring to
              http://dallasuptown.house.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-dallasuptown-house/index.jsp??

              And if anyone knows any other hotels not on the official list with shuttle
              services to the conference.

              Vance

              On Mon, Feb 11, 2013 at 5:22 PM, Nina Liakos <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Is anyone looking for a roommate for the TESOL Convention in Dallas? I'm at
              > looking at Wed Mar 20 - Friday Mar 23 (checkout Saturday 24) probably at
              > Hyatt House, about 2 miles from the convention center with a shuttle bus
              > every 30 minutes, $169/night split two ways. Please let me know ASAP.
              >
              > Nina

              Vance Stevens
              http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
              http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com