Streaming hangout almost ready to start at webheadsinaction.org/live

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hi everyone,

      Thanks to Jeff Lebow, I must say I'm quite proud of myself. I've got a
      stream about ready to go at
      http://webheadsinaction.org/live

      It starts at 1500 GMT which is about half an hour from when I will send
      this on Sunday Feb 10.

      At the link above you will find a txt chat. In the txt chat (left panel)
      you'll see the link to the hangout (once it's started)

      If there is space available in the Hangout you can click on the link to
      join it (need to log in to Google to do so). If not, or if not so
      inclined, you can listen to the stream. While listening you can interact
      in the text chat.

      When the show is over the streaming YouTube widget becomes a means of
      playing the recording.

      This is a pretty good trick, and if you want to join us I can explain how
      to make it happen, or talk about Google Reader, or RSS, or tagging or
      aggregation or multilteracies, or the latest in MOOC, whatever comes up.

      Let's hang out soon,

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com