Re: Skype chat with teachers-to-be from the Brazilian Amazon

  • ayattawel
    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 8, 2013
      Dear Cintia,
      It was an interesting experience for us as well !! I enjoyed it alot.
      Many thanks to you and your students !! I wish I had had such inspiring interviews when I was at university !! How lucky your students are !!
      Wishing you all the best,
      Love,
      Ayat

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Cintia Costa wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > The experience was wonderful! My students and I loved to learn from Ayat and Maria's experiences. I am so super extremely happy that I have no words to say thanks to this marvelous group.
      >
      > My students are totally amazed with so many great ideas of projects and they are already planning their own.
      >
      > Vance, thank you for all your support! I will learn how to use Google hang out so everyone can share videos during conferences.
      >
      > You all can see pictures of today's conference and others here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151393782737488.497712.647367487&type=1&l=3d65b31b85
      >
      > Thanks a million for such great moments of sharing lives with us!
      >

      > Huge hugs from the Brazilian Amazon,
      > Very excited Cintia :-)

    • Carla arena
      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 17, 2013
        11:30 amanh�, ent�o, Cintia. Como ser� o esquema? Os alunos fazem perguntas
        ou devo preparar algo espec�fico?