Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Skype chat with teachers-to-be from the Brazilian Amazon

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 5, 2013
      I should be arriving home from work about the time of your event so if I
      reach there in time I'll look for you in Skype.

      Everyone, Cintia's event scheduled for today is announced here
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#Nextupcomingevents

      Vance

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 17, 2013
        11:30 amanh�, ent�o, Cintia. Como ser� o esquema? Os alunos fazem perguntas
        ou devo preparar algo espec�fico?