Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Skype chat with teachers-to-be from the Brazilian Amazon

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 4, 2013
      Hi Cintia,

      I added your event to the Learning2gether countdown calendar
      http://learning2gether.pbworks.com/w/page/32206114/volunteersneeded#1410GMTFeb62013CintiaconnectsherclassinsunnyAmazoniaworldwideviaSkype

      You asked to join the wiki and I made you a writer there, so you can log on
      and write in whatever details you want to round out the event announcement.

      Good luck and maybe I'll check it out,

      Vance

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 17, 2013
        11:30 amanh�, ent�o, Cintia. Como ser� o esquema? Os alunos fazem perguntas
        ou devo preparar algo espec�fico?