RE: [evonline2002_webheads] CALL-IS webcast sessions at TESOL Convention 2013

  • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
      Dear Hala,

      The CALL-IS is coordinating Web casts again and we will post the schedule. The Web cast team (which I am on) will be Web casting several sessions from the EV Fair Classics and the Technology Showcase room, including the CALL-IS Academic Session and several InterSection sessions. Please look for the posting on the CALL-IS Web site within the next month.

      We hope to see you and many other Webheads online.

      Christine
      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      2009-10 Chair, CALL-IS of TESOL
      Instructor, Applied Linguistics Department
      Saint Michael's College phone: 802-654-2642
      One Winooski Park fax: 802-654-2595
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253
      web site: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/<http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/>
      online CALL course: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm<http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm>
      "Das Leben hinterlässt kleine Kratzer, aber es stört uns nicht beim Leuchten!"

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
        Thank you, Elizabeth for the valuable info.
        Looking forward to attending all of them.
        Hala

        ---