Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: WORLDCALL Awardees

  • Susana Canelo
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 3, 2013
      Congrats and Claps from Argentina !! Well deserved, you're my heroes.

      Susana

      Enviado desde mi iPad

      El 03/02/2013, a las 08:22, Maria Rosario Di Mónaco <marydimonaco@...> escribió:

      > My warmest congrats to all the awardees!!!! It's fantastic how many
      > webheads there are among them. Looking forward to seeing you in kilts :-))
      > Mary
      >
      > On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 7:36 AM, ElizabethA eanne_grenoble@...>wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > INCREDIBLE! FANTASTIC! and Sooooo WELL DESERVED! After watching Evelyn's
      > > video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQr-5S1xBRQ&feature=youtu.be it does
      > > seem that a kilt is the CALL of the day :-)
      > > Big YG hugs to all
      > > ElizabethA

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa