CALL-IS webcast sessions at TESOL Convention 2013

  • Hala Fawzi
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
      Dear webheads,

      I wonder if there is a schedule of  CALL-IS webcast sessions at TESOL Convention 2013. I remember I attended some of them back in 2011:

      http://www.call-is.org/info/course/view.php?id=22

      I am not sure if Elizabeth Hanson-Smith has already posted something here. Maybe I missed it.

      Thanks in advance,
      Hala

    • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
        Dear Hala,

        The CALL-IS is coordinating Web casts again and we will post the schedule. The Web cast team (which I am on) will be Web casting several sessions from the EV Fair Classics and the Technology Showcase room, including the CALL-IS Academic Session and several InterSection sessions. Please look for the posting on the CALL-IS Web site within the next month.

        We hope to see you and many other Webheads online.

        Christine
        Christine Bauer-Ramazani
        2009-10 Chair, CALL-IS of TESOL
        Instructor, Applied Linguistics Department
        Saint Michael's College phone: 802-654-2642
        One Winooski Park fax: 802-654-2595
        Colchester, VT 05439-0253
        web site: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/<http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/>
        online CALL course: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm<http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm>
        "Das Leben hinterlässt kleine Kratzer, aber es stört uns nicht beim Leuchten!"

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2013
          Thank you, Elizabeth for the valuable info.
          Looking forward to attending all of them.
          Hala

          ---