Re: Fwd: Tapped In Notice of Closing (March 15, 2013)

  • ElizabethA
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2013
      With a special thought for BJ Berquist who has put so much into it. With the YG moving to FB and tappedin disappearing, it's gonna get more complicated for "newbies" to jump on the waggon !
      Webheads really do rock ... with special thanks to Vance for the clear explanation http://vancestevens.posterous.com/time-it-right-give-times-for-online-events-in
      I love the no-man-left-behind feel to it :-)