Re: WORLDCALL Awardees

  • hanaakhamis
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 3, 2013
      Thanks dear Evelyn.

      I'm blushing with excitement and pride among other mixed feelings. BTW the Facebook "You Deserve a Big Hug card" thread started by Evelyn is way more fun. Now I realize that Webheads should work out to get in shape for some sort of a match (I guess?) and get a costume just in case (a kimono in 2008, now a kilt for 2013 in Glasgow?) Oh my!! And I thought it would be simpler than that :0 [LOL]

      Hanaa

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Evelyn Izquierdo wrote:

      > I back your words, Claire!!! Congratulations to Rita, Carla, Miguel, Hanaa, Isil, Mauricio, and all awardees. You all rock! Kudos!!!!!Evelyn
      >
      > Evelyn IzquierdoCátedra de Idiomas ExtranjerosEscuela de EducaciónUniversidad Central de Venezuelahttp://www.ucv.ve http://evelynizquierdo.wordpress.com/Skype: evelyn.izquierdoTwitter: @eveweb

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa