Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: WORLDCALL Awardees

  • nina.lyulkun@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 2, 2013
      Dear Hanaa and Miguel!!!!
      Congrats!!! Best wishes to all the Webheads!
      Stay warm and happy, have lots of fun meeting together and don't forget to
      inform us about all the experiences in Glasgow!
      Meet Hala and Jennifer there!!! Webheads ROCK!!!!

      Dear Claire, thank you very much for reminding about more webheads-awardees.

      I'll be missing you very much.

      LOL - lots of love,

      Scholarship holder at WorldCALL-3
      Nina Lyulkun

      **

      *Nina A.Lyulkun*

      Khmelnitskiy National University <http://www.khnu.km.ua/root/default.htm>
      Mobile: (+38)067 9334574
      [image: Blogger] <http://tesol-ua.blogspot.com/> [image:
      Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=572760950> [image:
      Google Plus] <https://plus.google.com/117218005724095778971> [image:
      Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#%21/nagora> [image:
      VKontakte]<http://vkontakte.ru/id17326732>
      [image: Skype] nagora60

      On 2 February 2013 17:45, mmendoza97 <mmendoza97@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Thanks Teresa!!!!!!!!Especially coming from our first mentor of the
      > Podcasting for the ESL-EFL Classroom session, 2011.
      >
      > Miguel M [:-B]

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa