Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 2, 2013
      Kudos to you, Miguel! Way to go!!! :-)

      Hugs, Teresa

      On 02-02-2013 15:00, Jennifer Verschoor wrote:

      > Miguel Mendoza is another webhead who won the WorldCALL scholarship.
      > Webheads ROCK:-)
      >
      > On Saturday, February 2, 2013, Maria Bossa wrote:
      >
      > > Dear Hanna! I know you will rock there!!!! I'm soooooooooooo happy about
      > > the piece of news! I've already written it in your FB wall!! You
      > will do a
      > > great and fantastic job! Bravo!!Maria :)
      > >
      > > Smiles, Maria
      > > To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com>
      > > From: hanaakhs@... <mailto:hanaakhs%40aucegypt.edu>
      > > Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 14:08:29 +0000
      > > Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: WORLDCALL Awardees

      > > Dear Webheads,
      > >

      > > Can i add my name to the list of awardees: Rita, Carla and myself?
      > >

      > > It goes without saying how much i owe Webheads in making this possible.
      > > Apparenly all my big professional achievements are officially
      > > Webhead-related. I'm so proud and grateful to all:-)
      > >

      > > Hanaa from Egypt
      > >

      > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:evonline2002_webheads%40yahoogroups.com> , Patricia
      > > Glogowski wrote:
      > >

      > > > Congratulations! Fantastic news! :)
      > >

      > > > Patricia

      > Carla
      > > Arena and I have been selected as two of fourteen scholars to

      > July 10
      > > to 13, 2013!

      > > want to dedicate to all my very dear Webheads, who have made this
      > > achievement possible through 11 years of constant, generous sharing,
      > > reaching and shaping educators worldwide, and through caring people
      > always
      > > ready to give out their time and knowledge in the friendliest of ways.

      > soon!!!

      > --
      > Jennifer Verschoor
      > www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa