Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: WORLDCALL Awardees

  • Dennis Newson
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 2, 2013
      Rita! Fantastic news. I am delighted on your behalf. Carla, I will say
      again here: Well done! And, amazingly, a third friend of mine, Kalyan, has
      also won one of those awards...... Dennis

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa