Re: WORLDCALL Awardees

  • hanaakhamis
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 2, 2013
      Dear Webheads,

      Can i add my name to the list of awardees: Rita, Carla and myself?

      It goes without saying how much i owe Webheads in making this possible. Apparenly all my big professional achievements are officially Webhead-related. I'm so proud and grateful to all:-)

      Hanaa from Egypt

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Patricia Glogowski wrote:

      > Congratulations! Fantastic news! :)
      >
      > Patricia
      >

      > On 2013-02-01, at 6:37 AM, "Rita" wrote:
      >
      > > Hi, dear all,
      > >
      > > I am thrilled to share with you all a great piece of news: both Carla Arena and I have been selected as two of fourteen scholars to
      > > attend the WorldCALL 2013 Conference in Glasgow, Scotland from July 10 to 13, 2013!
      > >
      > > It's an honour to be the recipient of such a valuable prize, which I want to dedicate to all my very dear Webheads, who have made this achievement possible through 11 years of constant, generous sharing, reaching and shaping educators worldwide, and through caring people always ready to give out their time and knowledge in the friendliest of ways.
      > >
      > > Cheers, all, with love,... and congrats, dear Carlinha, see you soon!!!
      > >
      > > Rita

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa