RE: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

  • Bauer-Ramazani, Christine
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2013
      Carla, we have loved you and treasured your enormous contributions to the profession since you joined the CALL-IS, Webheads, and EVO. Thank YOU and enjoy your reward!

      Christine

      Christine Bauer-Ramazani
      2009-10 Chair, CALL-IS of TESOL
      Instructor, Applied Linguistics Department
      Saint Michael's College                     phone: 802-654-2642
      One Winooski Park                           fax:      802-654-2595
      Colchester, VT 05439-0253
      web site: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/
      online CALL course: academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/demo/CALL_Online_demo.htm
      "Das Leben hinterlässt kleine Kratzer, aber es stört uns nicht beim Leuchten!"

      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa