Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Skype chat with teachers-to-be from the Brazilian Amazon

    Message 1 of 31 , Feb 1, 2013
      Hi Cintia,

      We all want to help you succeed in your endeavors. So I made a little blog
      tutorial to explain to you and anyone else how to use
      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ to make it EASY for people all over
      the world to know when your sessions are.
      http://vancestevens.posterous.com/time-it-right-give-times-for-online-events-in

      Hope that makes things clear for you,

      Vance

      Message 31 of 31 , Feb 17, 2013
        11:30 amanh�, ent�o, Cintia. Como ser� o esquema? Os alunos fazem perguntas
        ou devo preparar algo espec�fico?