Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2013
      Thanks Carla for remembering our first meeting back in 2005. I kept pretty
      good records back then:

      The event was entitled "The future is now: How CMC tools for professional
      development enhance learning environments for students"
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/2005/gvs_pres.htmat
      the CALL-IS Academic Session there. I created a website for the event
      at:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/papers/tesol/2005/call-is.htm.
      The session was webcast.and the recording WAS available at:
      http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=774660 (that link is broken,
      these days I record the elluminate link). The session and my presentation
      begins at counter 4:27:45 on the recording. The event is listed under
      academic sessions for the 2005 conference on TESOL's website. More info:
      http://www.homestead.com/prosites-vstevens/files/efi/chat2005/chat2005.htm#050331call-is-academic
      .

      There are a lot of artifacts on those pages recalling not only the session
      but also our Webheads Fiesta with Elder Bob.

      I'll try to come to Glasgow if convenient. I submitted two proposals. The
      good news is that they were not rejected. However they simply disappeared
      into the void. WorldCALL has no record of them. Still, I hope to come if I
      can.

      Congrats to all who have been offered scholarships :-)

      Vance

      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
      http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa