RE: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

  • Squires, Robert
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2013
      Let me second that!

      Well done Rita and Carla. I'm so happy you'll get a chance to visit Scotland (even though I unfortunately won't be there). If you have time for a trip to Edinburgh, I could surely call on someone in my family to show you around.

      Robert

      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa