Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2013
      Carla and Rita: What the selection truly discloses is how brilliant
      the scholars are that awarded both of you a trip tot Glasgow in July.
      Heck. My bet is if they could only award two, not fourteen, you
      (both) would have been picked.

      i.e....it's no surprise to those who know of you (both) and the work
      of both of you.

      Nice going. Very nice.
      John

      At 11:37 AM +0000 2/1/13, Rita wrote:
      Hi, dear all,

      >I am thrilled to share with you all a great piece of news: both
      >Carla Arena and I have been selected as two of fourteen scholars to
      >attend the WorldCALL 2013 Conference in Glasgow, Scotland from July
      >10 to 13, 2013!
      >
      >It's an honour to be the recipient of such a valuable prize, which I
      >want to dedicate to all my very dear Webheads, who have made this
      >achievement possible through 11 years of constant, generous sharing,
      >reaching and shaping educators worldwide, and through caring people
      >always ready to give out their time and knowledge in the friendliest
      >of ways.
      >
      >Cheers, all, with love,... and congrats, dear Carlinha, see you soon!!!
      >
      >Rita

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa