Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

  • Helping North ELT
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1 7:30 AM
      Congrats to both of you!!
      Big hug and all the best!!

      Paula
      Lic. Paula Ledesma
      Coordinator
      Helping North ELT
      15-6038-8778

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Cintia Costa <cintiabentes@...>
      Sender: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:27:12
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com<evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

      Congratulations Rita and Carla!!! I am so happy for you!

      I am sure you will enjoy this experience a lot as much as I did when I received the WorldCALL scholarship in 2003. Wow, 10 years ago! It seems it was yesterday when I met so many wonderful people in Banff :-)

      Hugs from the Amazon,
      Cintia :-)

      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6 5:07 AM
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa