Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WORLDCALL Awardees

  • Jennifer Verschoor
    Message 1 of 45 , Feb 1, 2013
      Congrats to both brilliant minds and amazing teachers. I am so proud of you.
      See you there :-))))
      Jennifer

      --
      Jennifer Verschoor
      www.jenverschoor.wordpress.com

    • hanaakhamis
      Message 45 of 45 , Feb 6, 2013
        @Claire: Blush Blush:):) Will try to figure out how I'm going to look like in a kilt. Kimonos would have been easier [LOL].

        @Ayat and Maria: Thanks for your very kind words. It was lovely meeting Ayat in NileTESOL and it would be lovely if I get to meet Maria sometime soon:) I second Ayat's words. I'm a proud Webhead indeed:)

        Hanaa